- Deposit of 30% plus tax is due at time of booking to confirm the reservation. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- Balance of payment is automatically charged to your credit card 60 days prior to arrival.
- Full payment is charged immediately for all reservations made within 60 days of arrival date.
- We take Visa, American Express, MasterCard or direct bank transfer.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations within 60 days of arrival after full payment has been taken, the full payment is non-refundable.
- A confirmed reservation by email constitutes notice to Guests of these cancellation terms and are deemed to have been read and agreed to.
- If you have any concerns that you may have to cancel your trip for any reason, we strongly recommend you visit InsureMyTrip.com and consider purchasing an appropriate travel insurance policy.
- A Security Deposit pre-authorized for up to $3000.00 CAD on a valid Visa, American Express or MasterCard is required upon the Guests arrival and shall be voided approximately 2 weeks after Guests departure provided there are no charges arising from property damage, missing inventory, excessive cleaning or municipal or strata by-law complaints due to excessive noise. Guests are liable for fines of up to $500.00 due to complaints of excessive noise.
- Respect for the property and the neighbours is greatly appreciated.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian Funds and are subject to a 16% Accommodation Tax.
Check In / Out Time
- Check in: 4pm. An earlier check-in time can be requested but not guaranteed.
- Check out: 10am. A later check-out time can be requested but not guaranteed.
- Late Check-Out must be pre-arranged at least 1 week prior to arrival.
- Late Check-Out not pre-arranged will be subject to one (1) night rate charge.
- Complimentary parking for (3) vehicles is provided.
- Unreturned parking passes subject to $100 charge plus 5% GST.
- Guest to ensure parking pass is placed on rear view mirror of vehicle or vehicle will be towed at Guest’s expense.
- Condo is professionally cleaned prior to Guests arrival.
- Condo is self contained & will be stocked with towels & linens.
- Additional housekeeping can be arranged for a nominal fee. Please arrange at least 60 days prior to arrival.
- In-suite laundry facilities are provided in the condo.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed under any circumstances.
- No smoking is permitted inside.
- All garbage needs to be removed from the home before departure or there will be $100.00 deducted from the damage deposit! Garbage container is located at the entrance to Snowy Creek.
- To protect wildlife in Whistler, please do not leave garbage outside.
Minimum Age Requirement
- All renters must be over the age of 30 years. Renters under the age of 30 years must be accompanied by an adult guardian or parent who must occupy the property for the duration of the stay.
- Any reservation made under false pretences will be subject to the immediate eviction of the rental party.
- A reservation is for a specific number of guests. Parties larger than the agreed number at time of booking will be subject to eviction unless there was a confirmed prior arrangement!
- We reserve the right to refuse or interrupt service to any customer due to excessive noise or property abuse. Please be considerate and observe quiet time of 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
The booking guest and all members of the said guest’s party (the “Guests”) agree to conform to all notices, rules and instructions in and about the home. Guests are responsible for their own conduct and that of any invitees. We (the “Property Owner”) reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or interrupt occupancy in the event of any non-fulfillment or breach of rental conditions. We (the “Property Owner”) shall not be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the property owner , and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability.
A confirmed reservation constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and unless Guests cancel within 24 hours of a reservation, they are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the property owner from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof.